Server Maintenance June 14, 2017 Maintenance Notes and Known Issues
- All status effects were removed during maintenance.
- The website will incorrectly display the server in Offline Mode, we assure you the game is online.
- The website will incorrectly display who is online showing 0/0 players, we assure you there are players on the server.
- Character imports are unable to be processed until the website is moved to the new hardware (Sorry for those with outstanding requests).
Legiondark Hardware Upgrades
- The Firewall was updated to Cisco Meraki with 500G state full throughput.
- The Switching was upgraded to Cisco Meraki Gig switching.
- A new Hyper-V host was put in place and will be running Gameserver and Webserver VM’s.
- No we do not have 256 individual VMs running and never will, this is pointless, stupid, and a waste of perfectly good resources.
- The disk I/O has increased 5.5x from where it was, running all 15k disks in a RAID 10.
- CPU Upgrades 24 cores at 2.5Ghz
- 32 GB RAM DDR3 @ 1333 Mhz
- (Sorry folks unlimited RAM does not exist despite what the slider in VMWare tells you)
- The network throughput from the firewall to the server has increased 20x. 4 1G NIC’s running into a 10G vSwitch and adapters.